[BaseCamp] viewing route thru Google Earth

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:34:13 PST 2017

Basecamp Brainiacs--

any one else having trouble viewing a BaseCamp route thru Google Earth?   I
already have GE open and running.  When I highlight my BC route, click
View>Google Earth>Selected, I get an error message saying that GE is not
open.  I tried it with GE Pro and get the same results.  BC is not
recognizing GE is open and running already.  I did close GE Pro once and
restarted GE, but BC still insists GE is not open.  Any hints what I'm
doing wrong?

Thanks, Joe Y
western PA