Great Insurance Adjustor

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Apr 3 23:01:00 PDT 2007

Well the guy come over to check out my Geeper after that near full fall over
in the pot hole strewn parking lot at the quickie mart.  He agreed they were
liable and really was amazed that here it is April and those guys have yet
to fill any of the pot holes with gravel!

He’s writing it up as both lower fairings as the bottom was cracked on one
side and scratched up pretty bad on the other.  Since the lowest part of the
header was dented in and it’s a one piece pipe, he’s writing me up for a
full exhaust too.  He’s going to include labor and says they don’t care
whether I put it on or not.

I’m still limping around and showed him the pix of the big huge bruises on
my legs and arm as well as my right toe nail that snapped off (save the bike
at all costs, I’ll heal).

Anyway, this is turning out well sounds like they will pay up and maybe fix
that stupid parking lot after the rates go up on them.

John