dumb rider

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 17:08:16 PDT 2007

Yep, that's dumb.  He'll realize that riding like that is stupid one day, hopefully without experiencing why the hard way.

  Dave in E. Tenn.

Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Just thought I'd tell you all about this idiot I saw today. He was riding a Yamaha FZ1 (nice bike by the way), no helmet, no glasses, and....get this.....talking on his cell phone. He was trying to balance the cell phone between his ear and his shoulder. What an idiot!