Communication system

Stephen Hampson shampson at beeb.net
Wed Apr 11 02:43:42 PDT 2007

Steve,
I use a Midland Bluetooth intercom. May be called cardo or scala in the USA.
Being Bluetooth its completely wire free. The noise cancelling earphone and
mic work well up to 90 - 100mph after that the wind noise in my shoei xr1000
is a bit too great.
You can add your cell phone with voice activated dialling and answering and
also your GPS and any MP3, Cd or music player that has a earphone jack but
an adapter is required for the later. The one I bought had 2 headsets for
driver and pillion. I paid 120 euros on ebay france for it  equivalent t
about $160.

Overall I'm very happy with it but I intend to do some touring of Europe
this summer so the fact its not that brilliant over 100mph might become a
pain.

Steve