chain noise?

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 02:48:04 PDT 2007

What kind of chain is it? Some chains are noisier than others. I had a
Tsubaki that whined the whole time I had it on the bike. Nothing wrong
with the chain, really, just noisy. As long as it's a quality brand name
chain, I'd just keep it well lubed and put some miles on it and let it
stretch and break in.

Dave B