oversized rear tire..

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 15:51:32 PDT 2007

It's possible but not optimal. A 180 section rear tire should be on a 5 1/2"
wide rim. Putting it on a 5" rim (GPZ) alters it's profile. Many here have
done it without a problem. I think the "pointier" profile would cause it to
wear faster but I don't know for sure. I run a 180 section rear but I have
fitted a proper 5 1/2" wide wheel from a ZX11.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White