Fuel Filter

Terry Packer packertl2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 18:19:08 PDT 2007

Jeffrey
I just replaced mine. Found the clear plastic one, I
think the brand is Visu Filter, in a compact model
with 90 degree ports that fit in line perfectly below
the fuel valve. I ran their straight through version
for a few years without problems so this one should be
fine too. I would recommend against installing any two
piece model promoted as cleanable. They can come apart
while you're under way.
Terry
CA