New Brake Calipers

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Thu Apr 19 10:30:47 PDT 2007

Figure now might be a good time to post this.

I still have a set of new take of connie (concours) calipers from an '05 model.

They are a direct bolt on a fit to the gpz using stock hardware and stock brake lines (or SS lines for stock fitment).  They take an FA129 pad though (both sides), not for abs model.

The calipers are in new condition, unloaded.  They are missing the metal clips and the piston inserts though (probably in the garage someplace).

Asking price is $135 shipped to lower 48 states.  Please contact me off list if interested.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com