Motor Oil

James Keefover jkeefover at swansonindustries.com
Thu Apr 19 15:29:26 PDT 2007

I've bought the expensive stuff, I've bought the Walmart Rotella T(makes
shifts a little rough on my bike), but I always come back to good old
Castrol GTX 20W50. Why?  Everyone has their own reasons and you can find a
study to show just about any result but I've never a read an oil comparison
that the GTX didn't do well.  Other than Amsoil, probably nothing seems to
score higher consistently and GTX is cheap and easily available.  If money
were no object, I would probably run Amsoil.

James