Speedo error

J. Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Apr 19 18:43:50 PDT 2007

I've known guys who get deer like that.  Looks like they shot a jack rabbit
or a small dog and within 2 days this monster had been ghosting through the
forest with a full grown herford bull in its rack. When it charged, it took
4 rounds of H&H 375 magnum to stop it and a 5th round to finish it off.  Got
2 like that myself--except for using all that ammunition--we're Scots and
must be frugal.

Jim who might just get his bike out tomorrow.  we got 15 cm of snow on
Monday with temperatures around -9°C (14°US) and today it was sunny and 18°C
(66°F-US)