Jeffrey Markham automan25 at
Fri Apr 20 11:02:31 PDT 2007

Today I noticed a bit of pinging when accelerating with medium throttle in 4th gear at about 3000rpm. This just a touch below 40mph. I'm running 92 octane Chevron fuel with some Seafoam added. This bike is new to me so I haven't had a chance to sync the carbs yet; the idle is a little rougher than I'd like so I think they need to by synched. Has anyone else ever had pinging trouble? Could out of sync carbs be the cause? Other than this it was a nice ride into work today. Its actually sunny today in Seattle.

Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer

Do You Yahoo!?