Crosswind sensitive GPZ (sorry - long)

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 20 15:02:28 PDT 2007

Mr. Jameson hit the nail right on the head. Those vent tubes should be
routed such that the ends see undisturbed atmospheric pressure. Stephen, if
yours go inside the airbox, that is not a good place for them. I thread them
up through the hole in the crossbrace beneath the gas tank so they are very
high and in as still an air pocket as your going to find on a motorcycle. I
don't have any crosswind problems at all.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White