Pinging

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Fri Apr 20 18:34:07 PDT 2007

My experience is that you can definitely use a lower octane grade at
altitude without the valves clattering.  Once you ge to Jellystone the
altitude is near 7,000 ft and unless you've got it under a heavy load,
save yourself some $$ and give the regular a try.

You might CYA and take a small bottle of octane booster along in case
you ge bad gas or it isn't happy with the chance.

Charles S.