Tis better to ask forgiveness than permission

J. Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Apr 21 17:53:22 PDT 2007

I know what you mean.  I've got 2.5 days left until I retire.  I live my GPz
but the Canadian insurance companies love beating the shit out of me. GPz is
a black listed bike. Clean license for 32 years ( not like some criminal
from NW NY.). and my bill just came in at $878.00 CDN ($800.00 US$).  No
coverage on the bike just 2nd party liability.  I've got a 2005 Tacoma 4x4
cab a half that I pay $584.00 --.  I'm looking at a Suzuki vstrom same
displacement but 20 hp less at $540.00/year .  Even that is stiff .  Maybe
we should entice some US of A insurers north.