flush mount LED directionals

blackbear at frontiernet.net blackbear at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 21 21:51:04 PDT 2007

ok...age has finally caught up to the rubber boot that holds the
directionals out from the body of the bike.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~blkbear/Talyn/DCP_1626.JPG
http://www.frontiernet.net/~blkbear/Talyn/DCP_1627.JPG

(at least I hope it was age.  If someone cut the left side, I'm gonna
cut their hand off).
I know the right side was damaged in the 0 MPH tip a couple years back.

So..the missus has given her blessing for me to replace them and I'd
like a plug-n-play LED flush mount set for the front, and a
plug-n-play short stalk set for the rear that will also add driving
lights to the directionals.

What is the consensus on directionals that will be an easy replacement
and not require a lot of wiring/soldering?

Michael