Jeffrey Markham automan25 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 15:02:26 PDT 2007

Where on the temp gauge does everyones GPz usually run? I don't think mine is overheating or anything I'm just curious where it's supposed to settle in at. When moving along at 30mph+ my gauge usually stays pretty close to the the cold side. When idling in rush hour traffic it will go all the way up to the mid-way point. I have yet to really test it in hot weather though. Also, I know the bike has an electric fan, but I've never heard it turn on. Can anyone else hear their cooling fans turn on?

Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.