Jackets for sale:

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 27 08:01:24 PDT 2007

I have two armoured jackets for sale. One is a Tour Master winter type coat. It is red/black/gray. It has a zip out quilted liner for those cold mornings. It is longer than waiste length and comes down over your behind. It has an adjustable waiste belt to snug up and keep the wind out. The cuffs have adjustable velcro straps. Armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. I would like $75 for this one plus shipping.

  The second jacket is a Fieldsheer summer mesh jacket. Red/black. Adjustable velcro straps on the cuffs. Armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. Very lightweight and comfortable. There is NO liner with this jacket. I would like $50 for this one plus shipping.

  I will be getting pics developed today and will post them later tonight. I plan on putting these in ebay in a couple days so jump on it now while the gettin's good.