balancing carbs

Terry Packer packertl2 at
Sat Apr 28 23:25:46 PDT 2007

I wouldn't buy one for $48 either but I'm certain
there are more practical ones available.
Mine doesn't have a petcock etc. It's super basic. If
you saw it you'd guess it sells for about $4.

It might still be better to try a local small engine
shop than specialty suppliers like Motion Pro etc
where they specialize in stuff that's either billet or

--- Steven Bixby <steven at> wrote:
> Surely there's something simpler and cheaper?  :-/

Do You Yahoo!?