Update from Chuck Driscoll

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 16:07:36 PDT 2007

Good to hear from you, Chuck. Glad your on the mend and making progress.
Sorry to hear you've decided to sell the Geeper but in any event, you'll do
better than the offer the shyster in Montrose made you. My one year
anniversary of "the crash with the crackheads" was yesterday. I asked my
wife if she was going to throw me a party. She said she was going to throw
me something but it wasn't going to be a party. Wonder what she meant by
that?

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i