2007 Pikes Peak Hill Climb (NGPZC)

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 14:42:07 PDT 2007

I've always wanted to go to that.  Haven't made it yet.  Someday...I loved the guy doing it in the Freightliner.  Talk about "Run whatcha brung".

  I rode to Shady Valley today for the best cheeseburger in the universe.  If any of you guys make the pilgrimage here or to the Dragon or the Cherohala give me a shout, I'd love to ride with you.

  My daughter's boyfriend spotted a red GPz in Johnson City, TN yesterday.  Anybody know who that might be?  Dave, black '96 E. Tenn.

On 8/2/07, scapco at ecentral.com wrote:
Here's some
> pictures I took of the race and the cars coming back down.--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100