Fall on gravel in a curve ....

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sun Aug 5 11:04:07 PDT 2007

It's always good to get back on the horse that threw you.  Many moons ago
when I crashed racing at Blackhawk Farms in IL and severed my right thumb I
thought I might not race again.  Next season and the addition of a 1/4 turn
throttle and I was back on the RZ and man it made me feel SOOOOOOO good to
be back in the game.  I know how you feel, literally.

John