Gpz / zx

Stephen Hampson shampson at beeb.net
Mon Aug 6 10:29:52 PDT 2007

I think Steve Northrop has done the swing mod. Don't know of any front end
mods though.
I email the seller heres his replies;

Re the swingarm.
Hi steve yes have put a zzr1100d rear end on. You need to machine the pivot
by a couple of mm. make surer if you have it done they machine they do it
equally .
Many Thanks Geoff

Hi Steve, one thing for got to mention is you will have to get a block made
up for the anchor arm for the rear caliper.
Many thanks Geoff

Re the forks.
Hi Steve, only machining to be done was the stem needs the threads
exstending. Make sure you get a c model as the stems are the same diameter d
models have thicker stems might be too thick?. I brought a complete front
wheel,axle as they are drifferent from gpz1100.
Many Thanks Geoff

Steve