Fall riding in New England

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Aug 6 21:03:15 PDT 2007

Pete,

My primary reason for going is to see two aunts an an uncle for probably
  the last time.  My uncle is in his mid 80's and my aunts are close.
They all live in Worcester so I would fly into Boston and then take it
from there.  Once I see them I'd be heading north to ride.  Not sure how
all of this will work out, maybe rent a car in Boston and drive north
from there.

Charles S.