coffee mugs

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Fri Aug 10 07:44:56 PDT 2007

I'd rather see a picture of the bike myself.

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at> wrote:  lol, what about the GPZ 1100 logo?

Dave Daniels wrote: I think it would be cool to put your favorite GPZ picture on a mug. Check these out:

Anybody interested in a group buy? Unless everybody wants their own bike on there, maybe we could do a generic black one and a generic red one. That is, unless like some people who shall remain nameless, have painted their bike some other color