Acceleration

Jeffrey Markham automan25 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 09:48:03 PDT 2007

An F-16 can also maintain its high performance for much more than a few seconds without tearing itself apart like the dragster. Same goes for the 747 comparison.

gvainfo <af at genevainformation.ch> wrote:  Dave Daniels wrote:
> Holy crap Batman! I had no idea they had that much power. I wonder why the driver doesn't pass out. I wonder how that acceleration compares to...say...an F16 fighter jet...Hmmm.

You can't compare anyways - a F16 will take off and fly. And if you let
me chose between a motorglider and a dragster, well..you can keep the
dragster and stay on the ground ;-)

Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer
automan25.com