Sunday Ride & Why we wear helmets

Tom Wheeler the74impala at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:36:40 PDT 2007

Harley.....old Taurus, don't they have about the same power to weight ratio?

I envy people that believe they have no chance of needing a helmet, they look so comfortable and free spirited.  Although, I always wonder if they look that way because there is nothing in their head worth protecting.

Tom
Louisville