'96 for sale in Ohio

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 06:10:19 PDT 2007

That would be a question for the list as I'm not all that informed on the subject. I believe the answer would be yes, but I also believe that Wayne has a jet kit he might be able to let you have with it. I think he wants about $225 or $250 for the system. In a minute I will forward his email to you so you can get in touch with him. Be right back.

  Dave

"blackbear at frontiernet.net" <blackbear at frontiernet.net> wrote:
  On a side note...I'm interested in the V&H exhaust for my GPZ, but
would I have to rejet the carbs to use it?

Michael in Holley NY

Quoting Dave Daniels :