Dragon harassment

gvainfo af at genevainformation.ch
Wed Aug 15 05:30:35 PDT 2007

Companies and States sometimes learn that it's valuable to at least reply.

I sent a mail to Washington Flyers' Taxi and asked them if it was normal
that the driver has private conversations during the ride on his phone
(so you can't understand the person you travel with anymore), lets you
move your luggage out of the car by yourself and drives off with the
door open. I did not expect any reply but got one.

I was, btw, really surprised about the level of service I got there, in
and around Washington DC. As bad as the cab drivers in Paris, but they
at least speak french ;)

Alex