Dragon harassment

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Wed Aug 15 08:58:24 PDT 2007

Georgia, Virginia and Louisianna are other states that all have out of
control traffic cops. Tourism is big biz $$ and if you let them know that
your money will be spent elsewhere they will take notice.>>

Add Maryland to that mix. Worst state I've ever seen for excessive
enforcement. They literally had a cherry picker up above a highway with a
radar gun  a few memorial days ago with a line up of cop cars down below who
were being radiod which car to grab. I never saw anything like that.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com