NGPZ - More t'shootin' ...bike dies after highway run

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Fri Aug 17 13:56:39 PDT 2007

Heh.... it's not THAT cold/damp here, despite Mark Twain's famous
quote.   It was probably 70-ish and 45% humid when she had it happen
today.

The vents/hoses do sound like a possibility, I can clean these out and
replace the fuel filter.

I just wonder - if it's running OK as you're droning along, but then
drop to idle, why would it suddenly not get enough fuel to just idle?