3 passes on "new" GPZ + some questions

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 11:59:23 PDT 2007

ZRX bars work great. That's what I have.

Barblan <barblan at gmx.ch> wrote:  Guys

yesterday I did the three passes Susten- Furka - Grimsel an my "new"
Geeper with my friend Ignaz.
Beautiful drive!
See: http://www.igu.ch/Moto/07_saison/07_index.htm

You can have fun without handlebar risers. But today I still have a
funny feeling in my hands.
I'll put on my LSL as soon as I get a new handle bar.
The original LSL handle bar seems not to be available any more. Suggestions?

The bike needs a valve adjustment and carb synchronization.

Then the steering head bearing is not tight enough. Could that be the
reason for head shakes between 60 - 80 km/h (bad if I let go of the
steering)?

If I brake with the front brakes: vibrations. Probably I'll have to
replace the brake disks ....

Thanks for all feedback!

Have a good week!

George, Thun, Switzerland 1 + 1 GPZs