not good, bad, real bad

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 20 20:40:19 PDT 2007

Yep, Still here with shim kit.  I'll go get it tomorrow and post a quick
inventory.  I think I bought a few of the thinner sizes last year to
even out the kit.  Sorry I didnt jump into this thread earlier.  I have
a collection of common shim sizes that I keep on hand; some I have
purchased on my own; some contributed from other list members.  If time
and schedule permits and you're doing a valve adjustment let me know
what sizes you need and I will trade you for the ones you remove ( and a
buck or two for postage and maintaining the inventory, if you see
fit).   just post what you need and I send them out on a post card in an
envelope.
Art in DM