LIMELongriders "End of Summer, no bummer '07 announcement"

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Aug 21 07:13:49 PDT 2007

<<PTO request sent to my boss.  Hopefully will be up to Indian Lake
Friday the 21st.

Anyone gonna meet up for dinner, etc, Friday night?

Michael in Holley>>

Absolutely Michael. Details to follow. BTW Anyone else will be welcome of
course as well. Steve, Rob, anyone who wants to join us feel free, . Hell
Scaps is that the weekend you are coming out this way? The balloon festival
is in Lake George that weekend too, that's why we picked it.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com