3 passes on "new" GPZ + some questions

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Aug 21 07:33:12 PDT 2007

<<Not sure. The bars I bought were on Ebay and the pic showed they were black. They don't come up very often on Ebay, but I'd keep my eyes open on there if I were you. You can get them a lot cheaper than the $90 or so they want at the stealer for a new set. I bought mine for $25. They were used, but looked fine.>>

Last time I looked on RonAyers.com they were about $68 I think. I'll have to check again, but I need to make sure they are black before I do.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com