Indiana Jonesing

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 22 19:43:41 PDT 2007

That may be a question for Don French as we were pretty much following him. But, one good one is 450 from Bedford to Shoals...I think it was Shoals. Good road. But there were better ones that I can't remember what they were.

schnowz <schnowz at localnet.com> wrote:  Nice Report Bill
I noticed you reported on all the chicks but the one at the Massage
Parlour.. ;-)
What was the best road (town so I can map it) in case I get out that way
again..

Pete S