Indiana Jonesing

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 23 05:25:09 PDT 2007

lol....Don could've really gotten all of us in a heap a trouble if'n he had a mind to.

Bill Magitz <corbie at verizonmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Parlour.. <<<<<<<<<< well two to be accurate and hey Jerry they were Chinese : )

and as for the roads they were most excellent motorcycle touring roads ie: few cars with enough uhmm ...curves , sraightaways and rolling topography to make all happy but don't ask me where we went cuz i don't know.

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com