Garage cleaning: brake pads, helmet speakers, more!

Bob Sims bob.sims at us.army.mil
Sat Aug 25 15:54:54 PDT 2007

PS.  Should have mentioned, the timing light below is a generic *automotive*
model.

Also, at the risk of nobody caring, I'm trying to pawn off some motorcycle
CB/stereo gear on Advrider, discounts considered any interested GPZ listers:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260612

> **FREE** to anyone who wants it, and buys any one (or more)
> of the above, and agrees to pay reasonable extra shipping
> incurred (if any):  Handheld inductive timing light, bought
> many years ago at Wal-Mart or the like.

Bob
www.twowheelsburning.com