Garage cleaning: brake pads, helmet speakers, more!

Bob Sims bob.sims at
Sat Aug 25 15:54:54 PDT 2007

PS.  Should have mentioned, the timing light below is a generic *automotive*

Also, at the risk of nobody caring, I'm trying to pawn off some motorcycle
CB/stereo gear on Advrider, discounts considered any interested GPZ listers: