96 Street Price

Mark Reckinger marque at battlefoundry.net
Mon Aug 27 18:39:49 PDT 2007

Well, the mighty GPz went to a good home last week. $3500 got it. 26K
miles, very clean, LSL Bar conversion, 5 Star rack with the 2 humongous
Givi bags. Got one call on it via Craigslist (Minneapolis) and he paid
the asking price...no other calls. The 02 Triumph Sprint ST takes its
place in the garage. The new bike and I tore it up in and around Deals
Gap last week. No regrets. Try one, you'll like it. My son's still
running his 95 so I'll go into lurk mode for now. Happy Trails!

Mark R