96 Street Price

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:42:39 PDT 2007

good to see the $3500 price on the GPZ. as for the Sprint my neighbor was going to trade his Fat Boy in for one but I talked him out of it , the dealer was going to give him $8k for his bike that is worth at least $10k if sold privately and besides I like the Fat Boy better meself.

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com