nice color gpz on ebay

Wouter wouter158 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:57:12 PDT 2007

Quoting the seller:
 "I am sometimes referred to as the "Retro Man". My hobby is to find older
classics such as these, bring them back to 100% working order and release
them. It's a personnel thing. I just hate to see these types of bikes get
parted out. I feel if I can bring them back to life, chances are that I will
sell them to others that feel the same way."

That man has a nice hobby. I've the same feeling about parting those bikes
out. It's nicer when they all keep riding.