Finally done it!

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Thu Aug 30 07:58:15 PDT 2007

I forgot to mention yesterday, price OTD was $12,3.

FWIW, I think they gave me ~$1100 for the gpz (although bill of sale says 2K).

The gpz needed some work though.  Rear tire, valve adjustment.  More importantly, the oil leaks, both internal and external.  Power isn't what it used to be, with considerable roughness and lack of power above 6K.  A properly tuned jet kit wouldn't hurt, but again, we're talking a 13 yr old bike with over 82K.  Finding a buyer on the street for such a bike would be a challenge i'm sure.  Then there's the hassle of selling it too.  All these factors combined made it worthwhile to unload it when I could.

I do wish I pull the stebil horn, headlight modulator, and a few other 'farkles', but as the saying goes, c'est la vie.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com