Finally done it!

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Aug 30 08:48:20 PDT 2007

Excellent point Rob.  While my GPZ is worth at least $2.5K
to me and is pretty damn clean IMO, with 44K on it and a
salvage title what would it really sell for?  If I were to
go buy a Connie today, I'd probably just keep the bike for
those times when friends come to visit and I need a second
bike.

Julian, FWIW, my local dealer wanted $12,700 for a non-ABS
version.  I think you made out pretty well.

Charles S.

>{SNIP}
People often get >caught up in what they think their
vehicle's worth rather than trying to think about who would
actually want it for that much.