NEW RIDE

John Wilkins jswilks at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 11:48:28 PST 2007

That about sums it up, I'm afraid.

I'm thinking about a Harley Fat Bob now too.

Perhaps I need medicated or psychoanalyzed or something.

Maybe when there are a few miles on the Duc I'll consider sharing her.  For
now, she is ALL MINE.

The dealer said to expect her in mid-December.  Hopefully we have a decent
winter and I can actually get some riding in.  San Francisco is prone to
some wet but not terribly cold winters.

I'll keep you posted.

John