Gerbings

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Wed Dec 5 16:43:48 PST 2007

  I gotta agree - all the shit on the road takes the fun out of it, but if I
don't ride at all, I get cabin fever.
  It's a little more tricky now because it's often hard to tell whether it's
the new white shit they put down (instead of sand/salt) or snow..
  Plus the bike seems to protests a little - it's taking 2 hits of the
starter now. . It's always a crap shoot when you get out of work in the dark
whether she's gonna go..It needs a tune up. I have an air leak somewhere
that doesn't help
 Too fewkin cold to work on it though, so hopefully it'll make it to
spring..

      Pete