elfed now>>>> effed gotta read this one

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Tue Dec 18 12:26:44 MST 2007

1st , thanks for the laugh Dave that were funny.
now a story about my long time friend , my 1986 Suzuki Intruder.  At inspection I was told the registration # did not match the # on the frame. no big deal a trip to DMV should fix this , right ?  nope I have a photo copy of the title , I've had this for 20+ years , who knew. so just get a new title , right ? nope need a lien release on a loan paid off 20 years ago. well after some kidding and a few quizzical looks at the bank , long since changed to another name I get the lien release , OK off to motor vehicles where I am told to call and request a data base change . I call and am now told the VIN was changed in 1991 and that I am not the owner of the bike which I bought brand new off the showroom floor in 1985. I am now in a 30 day wait period to find the supposed owner and see what happens from there.  I will do a follow up when I find out , good grief what a pain --- biil m----

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com