elfed now>>>> effed gotta read this one

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 13:50:01 MST 2007

It most definitely pays to check your serial number on the title before signing on the dotted line.

scapco at ecentral.com wrote:  I had a similar problem a few years ago with a 1973
Kawasaki Trail Boss I was restoring. The serial number on
the title didn't agree with the frame and I couldn't get it
titled in Colorado until I went back to Kansas and had them
fix the title.

I called the local Kansas DMV where the bike had been sold
new back in 73 and found the same two women who worked
there in 1973 were still there in 1999. They just had me
send the title to them with an etch of the frame numbers
and they had a new title to me within two weeks I could
take to the Colorado DMV. I'm glad not everyone at the DMV
is an idiot.

Charles S.

> Your tax dollars at work...unbelievable.
>
> Bill Magitz wrote:
> 1st , thanks for the laugh Dave that were funny.
> now a story about my long time friend , my 1986 Suzuki
Intruder.