seasons greetings

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Sun Dec 23 15:37:24 MST 2007

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, or what ever you're into.  I guess its
Christmas in the Mason house hold.  I checked the garage and was able to
locate poles of steel, magnesium, copper and wood but no high tensile
aluminum so Festivus was out.
I managed to score a Christmas tree the old fashioned way--stole it out of
some farmer's pasture while he was at the local livestock auction.  It's up,
decorated, electrified and adorned with gifts. The boy came home with his
wife  & my grandson, and my daughter with her fiancee' (plus 2 gold labrador
retrievers) --and a partrige in a pear tree.  It a full house.

Trust you are all well and enjoying the season. Hope to see some of you in
'08.

The Mason's--Jim, Marilyn, Liz, Jamie, Lindsay, Will, Eric & the dogs Cooper
& Maddie