Merry Christmas to me!

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 29 10:50:38 PST 2007

I am now the proud owner of a brand spankin' new '08 Kawasaki KLR 650!
Seeing that it's a rather slow bike, I got the RED one ;-P  My purchase
strategically coincided with the wife getting a new car ('08 Honda Accord
Coupe w/VTEC V-6) so she couldn't really say much about a lousy $5k
motorcycle. I think it'll be a fun bike, probably start doing some
dual-sport riding in preparation for a trip to the Canadian Maritimes this
August. There's lots of farkles for it and it will be easier to commute on
than the GPZ. Another way to have fun in the saddle. YIPPEE!

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
'08 KLR 650