Merry Christmas to me!

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:08:12 PST 2007

Good job , sounds like you'll have some fun on it. I should try that idea on my wife , the van is inching towards 100k miles. I have my eye on the V-strom 650 new or used but in real world terms I would have to sell both my sons dirtbike and the GPZ but the DL650 has what I want , @50mpg + 6gal tank for 250miles /tankful , we shall see.
advance notice I would sell my GPZ for $2500 anyone interested can contact me for more details----bill m----

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com