3 rear tires

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:35:31 PST 2007

ebay item # 130075627246       &      130075627188        &     130075620686

I use the 90x and have had none of the cupping or other problems associated with the tire , but I do about 90% of my riding on freeways. just a heads up for those who need a rear tire or just want to get one at a low cost.

=
Photo ID Printer
Low price guarantee on digital ID card printers from all of the top card printer manufacturers: Zebra (Eltron) , Evolis, Magicard, Fargo, Persona, Nisca, Datacard and EDIsecure (XID) .
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=6a60bffb32f208604fe2879cff8a56bc